In the zoomed-in clip, Dr. Pimple Popper, whose real name is dermatologist Dr. Sandra Lee, used a comedone extractor, a looped metal tool, to push on the areas surrounding each blackhead. Twitter icon A stylized bird with an open mouth, tweeting. YouTube icon A play button in the shape of a television screen. World globe An icon of the world globe, indicating different international options.”
To drain the large chest growth, Dr. Lee cut into the cyst with a sharp blade and then squeezed it multiple times to release a white liquid substance. In the caption for the Instagram video, Dr. Lee compared the substance that came out of the cyst to melted butter. “Tunneling read my article back to bring you this blackhead and inflamed cyst! ‘Blackhead that tunnels back,’ the good doctor captioned the video. Ahead, see the most watched extraction videos of all time, each more intense than the last. In a new YouTube video, Dr. Pimple Popper—aka, dermatologist and TLC host Dr. Sandra Lee, MD—removes a dilated pore of Winer from a patient’s skin.
Pimple Popping Game Sounds Like Just What Every Normal Family Needs
So as long as you’re not allergic to it, you can actually seal those areas and help to let them heal, and then it won’t hurt. We get a lot of hand eczema because we’re washing our hands so much. But of course every time you wash your hands, you dry them out more, and that’s the same as with the shower. When you get water on your hands, as it evaporates, it sucks the moisture out with it.
- Lee said these cysts look infected but typically don’t require antibiotics if a dermatologist like herself drains the pus out of it.
- She’s got her own TLC show (Dr. Pimple Popper), her own skincare line , and, of course, her devoted set of fans who lovingly call themselves popaholics.
- Candyland can get competitive and Twister is a twisted ankle waiting to happen, but Operation is the low-key worst game of all time.
- From analyzing 408 reviews, this product has an average review rating of 8.0 out of 10.
- Players take turns using the spinner to determine which zit they have to pop.
- The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising.
See how Dr. Pimple Popper delicacy extracts these small cysts in this pimple popping video. Dr. Pimple Popper does more than, you know, pop pimples. She provides services such as botox, fillers, liposuction, eye lifts and skin cancer surgery. In fact, The Cut reported that those conventional procedures are her bread and butter and bring in most of her income.
Does Dr Pimple Popper Have Kids?
Monetary value aside, Dr. Pimple Popper provides a service that her patients cant even put a price on. People dealing with chronic skin issues often deal with lots of pain and discomfort, and she has the skills to change their lives for the better. Dr. Pimple Popper’s talent and compassion are truly what has set her apart and continues to keep her at the top of the game. Now that we know Dr. Pimple Popper offered free services to the people featured on her YouTube channel, what about the patients who appear on the show?